We're looking for entrepreneurial talent to help build the On brand through PR and Influencer Marketing. The right person will be experienced in Brand PR, passionate about digital trends, a lover of brand marketing, and an experienced hand at managing culturally relevant influencers from diverse industries and backgrounds with business sense to measure success.
- Drive media (up to chief editor level) and influencer (up to celebrity level) relationships within brand-relevant communities to ensure that On is a well known, respected and sought-after name
- Act as an ambassador to the larger industry, educating them about On, as well as educating internal teams about the players influencing run culture
- Strong contribution in crafting consumer facing messaging via qualitative media exposure on annual, quarterly and monthly basis
- Strengthen media relationship and explore media partnership opportunities by leveraging existing resources
- Deliver the framework to realise our ambition in elevating brand affinity through influencer marketing
- Think strategically about where our brand should grow to identify relevant partnership of all sizes
- Drive content partnership, create partnered content to supplement brand owned content, explore and experiment new content format through partnerships
- Collaborate with the larger marketing team, eCommerce and offline commercial to amplify brand projects and product launches
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field; combination of education and experience will be considered
- 5+ years experience in marketing or a related field
- Sought-after collaborator with established industry relationships in both media networks and influencer networks at the highest levels as well as the newly influential
- Passionate about innovating and creating new opportunities within the sportswear industry and beyond
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience working in social media with an in-depth understanding of each channel
- Ability to execute and measure multifaceted campaigns and day-to-day communications
- Highly adaptable with an ability to shift priorities in real-time to meet business needs
- Data analytical mindset. Solid reporting capability on analytics & KPI delivery.
- Mother tongue in Chinese Mandarin with strong verbal and written English skills.
Meet The Team
We believe in speed, teamwork and provocation. On's Brand Comms Team empowers people to connect, to dream, and to challenge the status quo. We'll encourage you to break the rules, knock things down, rebuild them better, and push the boundaries of what's possible. It takes a team of people who invest in others' success, and together we make On the place where we do the best work of our career. We're a team that is radically honest. We are curious and competitive. We embrace teamwork and adaptability. We're proud to be unmistakably On.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.