In this role you are our Corporate Legal Lead while at the same time functioning as Company Secretary.
We are excited to offer this new role to a passionate, business-oriented, pragmatic, and proactive corporate lawyer who has demonstrated the ability to independently manage a diverse and complex workload, while maintaining priorities and proactively anticipating issues.
As a team member of the On Legal team in Switzerland, you will be located at the On Labs in Zurich and take ownership of all corporate law topics that arise at a fast-growing premium sports brand.
- Utilize your strong background in corporate law to provide profound legal advice to the Company Secretary and the entire Board and their Committees
- Support the Company Secretary and the Co-Chairmen of the Board in all areas of their functions
- Prepare, take minutes and follow up Board, Committee and General meetings in close collaboration with the Company Secretary and the Co-Chairmen of the Board
- Assist in the development and updating of organizational regulations, guidelines for corporate governance and risk management
- Support the entire On Group with legal advice on various corporate law matters
- Ensure a solid corporate housekeeping for the entire On Group (articles of association, regulations, share registers, minutes, annual reports, etc.)
- Support the General Counsel in all daily legal operations tasks, such as budgeting, financing and management of the Legal department external spend
- Ensure compliance with our internal guidelines as well as all applicable laws and regulations
- Work in close collaboration with On's other teams, in particular On's Group Controlling, Investor Relations Team, Finance Team and Communications Team
- Coordinate, manage and challenge outside counsel on various legal topics
- Support the Legal Team at On in various internal and external strategic projects
- Show strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to address complex legal and business challenges while maintaining your priorities
- Stay updated with the latest developments, industry trends, and best practices in your focus area. Your commitment to ongoing learning and professional development in the ever-evolving field of commercial law is crucial
- Swiss bar qualification
- 8+ years post qualification in-house experience in a publicly listed company or a combination of experience in-house and in international law firms
- Strong background in Swiss corporate law. Knowledge of US securities laws an advantage
- Legal proficient German skills (ability to draft legal documents in German)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to address complex legal and business challenges. Amazing organizational skills
- Collaborative nature and the ability to build relationships with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Willing to work hands-on with a getting things done attitude
- Innovative mindset with a passion for identifying and protecting innovative ideas
- Commitment to continuous learning and staying updated with the latest developments in your focus area
Meet The Team
Working out of our brand new headquarters in Zürich, you will support the Company Secretary and the Board of Directors of On Holding AG (the "Board") and the entire On Group in their daily endeavors. Being part of the Legal Team at On means being an entrepreneurial minded self-starter, who likes teamwork and is not afraid of venturing into unknown territory and working autonomously and with a high degree of proactiveness. Your mission is to provide the Board and the entire On Group with business-oriented advice and enable On to grow. You will report directly to the General Counsel of On.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.