Our B2B is performing and growing strongly, which is why we are looking for a Full-stack engineer to scale On's B2B business to the next level. As an experienced full-stack engineer you will work from the Berlin office collaborating also with our teams in Zurich.
- Own and contribute to our projects that directly impact both B2B customers and internal users.
- Collaborate with the wider engineering teams to maintain the project codebases, raising the bar of code quality and scalability.
- Work daily within a cross functional team to build features and conduct experiments aligned with the product vision.
- Improve the company's tech infrastructure and development processes
- Extensive experience with core web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, and minimum of 3 years experience with Typescript
- Solid experience on both SPA and MPA by using component-based framework Vue.js (Vue.js 3 is preferable)
- Strong focus on the quality of your deliverables and have hands on experience on implementing the frontend testing strategy using frameworks like Jasmine / Jest
- Production experience with Nest.js or a similar opinionated backend framework
- Familiarity with at least one object-oriented programming language
- Production experience with both GraphQL and Restful
- Experience with Relational and Document datastores
- Understanding of serverless architectures (nice to have)
Meet The Team
As you might expect from a running brand, the B2B web-application team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You will work together with the Product Owner and other engineers to be part of our B2B projects.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.