Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.Your Opportunity
This role is primarily responsible for providing accurate and consistent support to the Merchandising team. How Will You Contribute?
Who Are You?
- To support Merchandising Manager in planning and executing all buying activities
- To manage inventory, delivery and re-order situation to ensure a healthy and appropriate mix and stock level are maintained
- To compose relative sales report and analysis
- To monitor sales and sell-through situation and initiate appropriate business strategies to liquidate stock in order to achieve sales target
- To work closely with sales team and Visual Merchandising to promote business opportunities ideas
- To conduct extensive market research and analysis
- To provide seasonal product training and fashion trend information to the front-line staffs
- Occasional overseas travel is required
Why Work With Us?
- 2-3 year of experience in Merchandising analytical role;
- Product sensitivity and passion; Experience in the fashion industry would be considered a plus;
- Fluency in English;
- Sound analytical and numerical capabilities;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic sales team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.