Why Join Us
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group
is one of Italy's most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want. With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we're as proud of our people as our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity. YOUR OPPORTUNITY
As the Assistant Manager
for Zegna, you will aid in transforming a customer's store visit into a memorable luxury shopping experience. The Sales Manager will be part of a dynamic, constantly changing environment, providing you with opportunities to seek and delight customers through leading a team of highly motivated and talented retail professionals.
Reporting directly to the Store Manager, you will be responsible for optimizing the sales development of the store in terms of image, turnover, and profitability by properly managing the staff and developing effective operations in the store. HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE: Business Development
Customer Relationships and Customer Service
- Maximize store sales and revenue utilizing all available data, knowledge of the business and marketplace to consistently seek new opportunities to improve core business
- Manage Customer Relationships and Customer Service
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Zegna collections to advise customers on styling and "total looks"
- Contribute to store Visual & Image
- Maximize sales through retail operational excellence
- Active benchmarking of competitor business and brand activities
- Provide memorable luxury in-store customer service experience by following the Zegna Selling Flow and acting in accordance with the Zegna Mindset
- Collate useful and accurate customer data and information in accordance with Zegna CRM procedures and guidelines
- Utilize CRM software as the primary tool for after-sales communication
- Take ownership of resolving customer issues or complaints with empathy, while adhering to Zegna customer service policies such as alteration, damage and repair, global return policies, etc.
- Develop an in in-depth knowledge of Zegna products to include composition, style and origin
- Execute activities to drive sell-through; pro-actively collaborating with merchandising and planning teams on stock consolidation and transfers
- Train other team members on new products as assigned by the Store Manager
- Maintain good teamwork to enhance the overall team morale to create an enthusiastic sales force environment
- Assist the General Manager with a full range of personnel-related functions, including recruitment, hiring, training, retention, motivation, and supervision of store staff; assist with employee relations, corrective action and termination functions
- Monitor and ensure the staff's image, service, and conduct is compliant with Company standards
- Assist the General Manager with monitoring the performance and developing the goals of the Sales Advisors
- Assist General Manager with VIP Relations
- Work with the store team to execute action plans to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales and KPI targets as assigned by the Store Manager.
- Assume the responsibilities of the General Manager in his or her absence.
- Cooperate effectively with any other request from the General Manager or Corporate Office as required for the business.
- Perform opening and closing procedures of the store.
- Maintain the highest level of security awareness within the store.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Support efficiency and effectiveness of daily sales activities as well as stock room management to prevent stock shrinkage
- Achieve excellence in retail operations and company standards
- Adhere to Zegna store operations and time and attendance policies and standards.
- Adhere to Company policies and rules in daily work.
- Ensure consistent and high standards of MTM in-store operations and services
- 4-6 years of experience in the retail/hospitality
- Ability to self-learn and self-develop
- Strong customer service orientation, ability to delight clients
- Proficient with digital technology
- Exhibit excellent team leadership, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills