About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path. From day one, we've been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we're family.About the Role
As an Associate Agile Manager, you will be acting as a project manager and responsible for managing collaboration and coordination between teams. You are a highly motivated team player, leading and managing specific innovation projects from ideation to launch, using Agile and Design Thinking methodologies to ensure successful project delivery.
We are seeking a customer-curious, collaborative, and motivated digital innovator to join our growing team. You will be supported by a group of like-minded partners who are driving a digital transformation through a Design Thinking Methodology, responsible for consistently delivering superior customer-centric experiences. This role reports into the Director of Agile Leads, Innovation & Platform Operations.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Be customer curious with a problem-solving mindset, take calculated risks without fear of failure
- Develop and oversee master project schedules
- Develop project plans, timelines, and millstones to monitor progress against them
- Establishes work plan, scheduling, and staffing for each phase of project
- Manage project resources to ensure successful completion of projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including UX designers, data scientists, software engineers, product managers, and business analysts on project schedules
- Use Agile methodologies, such as Stand-Ups and Kanban, to manage project delivery
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and meet the required quality standards
- Identify and mitigate project risks, and escalate to senior management when necessary
- Proactively communicate project progress, status, and results to stakeholders
- Drive continuous improvement of project management processes and methodologies using Agile methodologies and Design Thinking to ensure that the team is working efficiently and effectively
- Build effective and productive relationships across the business and work with accountability and integrity
Benefits at Old Navy
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, engineering, or a related field
- 2+ years experience in project management or related experience
- Demonstrated computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook) and knowledge of project management software (experience with Airtable is a plus)
- Strong project management skills, including project planning, coordination, communication, and risk management
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including UX designers, data scientists, software engineers, product managers, and business analysts preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and mitigate risk
- Experience with Agile and/or Design Thinking methodologies preferred
- Proven track record of delivering innovation projects on time and to the required quality standards
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $83,700 - $111,000 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.