This program is crafted for people of colour, outside of the Fashion & Luxury industry, who aspire to build a career within this sector. If you possess a minimum of 4 year's experience in domains such as Accounting, Finance, HR, Marketing, Legal and IT (unrelated to the Fashion & Luxury industry), we invite you to be a part of our prestigious Fashion & Luxury programme, tailored to support your transition into this field.
The Outsiders Perspective is a not-for-profit accelerator incubator that matches professionals of diverse backgrounds, outside of the Fashion industry, access to opportunities across Operational, Commercial and Marketing functions, to increase under representation in roles within the Fashion & Luxury industry.
Our programme is designed to provide a dynamic platform for experienced individuals to learn and drive groundbreaking ideas forward. As a leading incubator in the industry, we bring together a diverse community of entrepreneurs, mentors, and resources to catalyze the next wave of Fashion and Luxury ventures.
We are dedicated to fostering innovation, creativity, and excellence in the Fashion and Luxury sectors, in partnership with our growing list of clients, which include Burberry, Alexander McQueen, Chanel and many more.
As a participant in our programme, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Learn: Benefit from curated workshops and network events, led by industry experts covering a wide range of topics
- Mentorship: Receive personalised guidance and mentorship from The Outsider’s Perspective team, to support you in navigating into an evolving industry.
- Resources: Access a wealth of resources, from research insights, future opportunities, and connections to potential employers.
- Person of colour: This is the founding purpose of The Outsiders Perspective.
- Passion for Fashion & Luxury: You can demonstrate that you have tried to access the industry in the past 12 months.
- A passion for driving positive change and contributing to the evolution of the Fashion and Luxury sectors.
- Openness to learning, adaptability, and embracing new ideas.
- Commitment to attend 7 evening workshops and a networking event.
- You live and have the right to work in the UK
If you are selected to become a candidate, the 3-week programme is free of charge. We do however want to ensure that candidates are dedicated for the duration & demonstrate a genuine commitment.
While attending all workshops and networking events is important, it's equally crucial that candidates remain actively engaged beyond these initial stages. Candidates who do not sustain their engagement afterward may not align with our program's goals and may not be the right partnership for The Outsiders Perspective.
Application Process: To apply for the Fashion & Luxury Programme, please register your interest now and complete the required steps to proceed. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews to further discuss their potential contributions to the programme.
Join us in shaping the future of Fashion and Luxury. Register now and be a catalyst for industry transformation.