As GTM Digital Campaign Lead you will work within the Ecom NA team, an environment where we make ideas happen fast and give you high levels of responsibility. You will be owning the digital marketing go to market planning, drive campaigns and oversee all connected digital touch-points. We are looking for a self-driven personality that is able to craft digital campaigns and make use of digital channels to engage with customers, drive revenue, launch impactful campaigns and drive customer retention. With a background in campaign management, you will contribute to a high-performing team with a consumer-centric and data-driven culture at the core, turning your insights into growth initiatives for increased performance.
- Take point on key digital campaigns, ensuring clarity in strategy, planning and execution, roles and responsibilities, objectives and KPIs
- Be the spokesperson for the DTC go-to-market roadmap for NA and align with the regional team on timeline, opportunities and connected objectives.
- Lead creative development for integrated NA marketing campaigns and activations, including the production of content and creative assets: photography, videos, social media, copy and brand guidelines.
- Accountable for the activation of consumer-facing global campaigns, success and growth and enabling additional regional layer of the campaign.
- Driving the regional go to market planning by ensuring close alignment with the global team as well as increasing local relevance by optimizing for key cultural and promotional moments.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of regional customer needs, customer behavior by category trends and competitive landscape to influence regional campaigning strategy and regional roadmap.
- Keeping a pulse on KPIs and provide recommendations and drive initiatives to get to results.
- Collaborate closely with the Global ecom and marketing team and digital specialists to leverage digital campaign opportunities.
- Ensure and define the end-to-end customer journeys by aligning with all relevant parties such as customer service and key drivers needed for marketing activation.
- Optimize product performance and experiences by having a comprehensive understanding of the NA audience and products.
- Excellent comms and project management skills to ensure all stakeholders are aligned and expectations managed.
- 5+ years of experience in a Campaigning position connected to Digital Marketing
- Proven experience in owning KPIs, budget and driving growth
- You have an entrepreneurial and analytical mindset that contributes to the success of On and are comfortable to work in a fast-paced, hands-on, high performance environment with multiple projects at one time
- Able to work from strategy and planning to actionable tasks and getting things done with hands-on execution and growth hacking mentality
- You have exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills working effectively across cross-functional teams with digital marketers, growth teams, designers, engineers, data scientists and content editors
- A strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and a good grasp of what role each channel manager owns.
- A self-driven personality that is determined to embrace a new challenge and is committed to continuous learning
- In-depth operational knowledge in managing growth via acquisition, retention and activation tactics is considered a plus.
Meet The Team
As you might expect from a running brand, the E-Commerce team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, data scientists and digital marketing specialists, this is the team responsible for creating winning digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed - what else?
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.