This is your opportunity to become part of the worlds' fastest growing sports company. As a Packaging Specialist, you are responsible for managing the logistics process in production with our manufacturing partners, contributing in the preferential tariff treatment project and other assigned projects on the tax reduction. As an important member of the Supply Chain team, you will be based in Ho Chi Minh City with frequent travel between On's production and manufacturing partners.
- Leading the new packaging projects
- Own and maintain packaging instructions of all products for footwear and apparel
- Build and manage onboard / offboard processes for packaging supplier
- Collaborate with Zurich packaging developers to build a packaging timeline for each project
- Develop and validate new packaging items in collaborations with Zurich packaging team
- Manage supplier relationship, to build trust and long term collaboration with the packaging material suppliers
- Work with On's customs team on validating the special instructions for applying FTA's COO (Certificate Of Origin)
- Support our manufacturing partners to ensure on-time shipments
- Support our manufacturing partners to ensure strict compliance following Shipping Instructions
- You've got at least 7+ years of experience in P&L process, Im-Ex process in the Textile / Footwear industry, and have loved every minute of it
- Calling you an expert in Packaging Development & Project Management
- You can see the bigger picture, but you know it's the fine details that really matter
- Open minded, respectful and a great listener, you're a master at expressing yourself - both verbally and through the written word
- A real linguist, you're as confident speaking and writing in English as you are in Vietnamese
- Able to balance creativity with organization and discipline in a fast-paced environment
Meet The Team
We, Supply Chain, manage the sourcing, forecasting and planning, production, shipping, and distribution of On products.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.