We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Job Title:
Senior Manager Global Wholesale Systems Primary Purpose:
The role is hands on and would be suitable for somebody who wishes to leverage their in-depth technical knowledge to implement and support Wholesale technology applications along with partnering with internal / external team members and vendors. The individual will need to have an in-depth hands on technical understanding of Wholesale and Omni Channel applications and processes and will help to develop, configure and support the end-to-end Global Wholesale application environment.
This includes managing the configuring, maintaining, upgrading and control of existing systems and applications, along with collaborating with outsourced vendors, IT Local and Global Technology Teams in activities related to the support of Wholesale Business Systems.
This role covers multiple Global Wholesale applications and business environments and is a growing revenue channel with the complexity of a large geographical scope. There are multiple strategic technology projects in progress as part of a multiyear investment program.
This role is based in central London with occasional travel to other regions - both with the EU and US / Asia. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to excel at the following :
- Quickly develops an in-depth working knowledge of the overall business operation and requirements for the company and for specific departments.
- Works effectively and autonomously in an environment in which all local and global systems personnel and vendors have a high level of engagement and commitment to quality and customer service.
- Assists in the management of the day to day operation of multiple Vendors (some Global) that support, develop and deliver Global Wholesale applications.
- Assists in ensuring that application deployment projects are supported effectively and identifies and resolves escalated systems issues.
- Reviews and analyses existing application performance.
- Assists in ensuring that approved deployment projects are given the correct levels of commitment by partnering with Global IT Partners (internal and External).
- Configures, maintains and monitors Global Wholesale Systems - EDI / Sales and Order taking applications (NuOrder / JOOR / EDICOM EDI / PRICAT etc.
- Works closely with Service Providers to meet Service Level Agreements and other requirements and participates in service reviews.
- Monitors and guides 2nd Level vendor partners with the handling of incidents that impact the supported brands Wholesale Doors and partners.
- Communicates ongoing issues with Wholesale Operations teams.
- Looks for ways to continuously improve our services to the Wholesale Business and External Customers.
- Works with our support providers to create and maintain operating procedures and knowledgebases.
- Works alongside the Wholesale Store Support Engineering and Development teams to find a root cause for open incidents and problems.
- Participates in and helps manage Wholesale related Major Incident calls.
- Works closely with Wholesale Customer Services to ensure smooth door openings by configuring, upgrading and the control of installed systems and applications, along with collaborating with outsourced vendors, IT Local and Global Technology Teams in activities related to the opening of Wholesale Doors.
The accomplished individual will also possess the following attributes :
- Occasional out of hours work and major escalated issues on call will be required.
- Education - University Degree or equivalent.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- In-depth experience and an interest in understanding Wholesale Business process.
- Communication skills necessary to work at all levels in the organization including at a senior executive level.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience in Wholesale IT Systems.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Wholesale Systems ideally NuOrder / JOOR / SAP / EDI (EDICOM Spain) / PRICAT and OMS (Sterling).
- Hands-on, pragmatic, results driven attitude.
- Ability to travel occasionally to EU and farther afield (US / Asia).
- Experience of working in a global organization.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Tapestry, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Does this position look like your ideal next role however your experience doesn't match the requirements exactly? We would encourage you to apply anyway, at Tapestry we are committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce, we believe difference sparks brilliance and welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible. What Tapestry can offer you:
Other benefits include:
- Hybrid working (3 days working from the Office, 2 days remote)
- Option to finish early on a Friday (Flex Fridays)
- 1 Paid Volunteering Day per year and opportunities to volunteer with global projects
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Internal mobility & career progression
- Regular Social Events - Seasonal & Cultural
- Equity Inclusion & Diversity initiatives which include employee resource groups & regional inclusion councils
Our Competencies for All Employees
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Annual Incentive Plan (company performance bonus)
- Multi brand discount up to 50% off - Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman
- Private Healthcare with health assessment (Bupa)
- Bupa rewards - Financial wellbeing support and wellness discounts
- Private Dental Cover
- Eyecare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Gym discount
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others : Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/