For the past 22 years, we've committed ourselves and our brand to a single aim: to empower all women and girls. Inspiration. Collaboration. Connection. Inclusivity. It's what we do best, and we're on the hunt for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
We use business as a force for good by putting people and the planet right up there with profit, which is why Athleta is a certified B Corp. Ready to make a move? Join us. Because we know that alone we're strong, but together we're unstoppable.About the Role
In this role you will be responsible for providing HR business partnership, grounded in strategic HR leadership and practices, that fosters a culture of performance, inclusivity and engagement and fuels business success. You will be responsible for supporting people strategies, overseeing all day-to-day HR activities for select functions across select Athleta Headquarters teams, providing thought leadership to these organizations and associated Leadership Teams, developing and executing talent management and change management strategies and partnering with key Gap Inc. HR solution centers (Talent Management, Employee Relations, Recruiting, Total Rewards, Equality and Belonging, etc.) to deliver results against the people strategies.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Provide thought leadership and consultation/support on people and organizational issues: collectively, directly and through matrix management throughout the organization, leveraging resources, programs and tools to achieve desired outcomes
- Actively participate with the functional Leadership Teams, advising on people and organization impact of business plans and decisions; ensure that change and transformation plans are established and effectively executed
- Identify and implement strategies which improve employee engagement and sense of belonging year-over-year, as measured through the continuous listening process; effectively build cross functional partnerships and consensus to bring strategies to life
- Analyze HR metrics to identify business opportunities working with leadership to develop and implement solutions
- Drive talent management and succession planning activities within the business
- Proactively partner with the business and HR partners in Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development to develop strategies to strengthen or fill talent, organization and/or resource gaps, as needed, to ensure a ready-now talent pipeline; identify and deploy appropriate retention strategies to promote organizational stability
- Collaborate with and influence leaders to turn culture vision into tangible actions
Benefits at Athleta
- High level of comfort with most HR disciplines (employee relations, compensation, benefits, organizational design, talent management, talent acquisition)
- High level of personal and professional integrity and ethics (authentic, compassionate, genuine and honest); effective communicator and problem solver with exceptional listening skills
- Strong business orientation, drive for results and learning agility
- Ability to assess relatively complex situations and analyze data to make judgments and recommend solutions
- Experience strategically partnering with and influencing senior leaders
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage relationships grounded in mutual trust and respect across all levels of the organization and cross-functionally
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $139,000 - $184,200 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.