About Tiffany & Co.
Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world's great love stories. From our products to our people, we have a long and proud tradition of ensuring we have the highest standards of quality. These standards have made Tiffany & Co. trailblazers in the luxury retail world.Your Role in the Tiffany Legacy
As our Digital business continues to grow, due to internal progression we have a rare opportunity for an innovative and passionate individual striving for a career in the future of luxury retail.
Based at our Sydney Head office, this role will be responsible for supporting client acquisition and conversion, ensuring continuous optimization to grow the Digital business and partnering with Retail teams to deliver an outstanding omnichannel experience.
- Partner with Acquisition Specialist on the day-to-day management of Google Search.
- Support the planning and management of website content, monitoring day-to-day performance and proactively identifying website optimization opportunities.
- Effectively support the management of investment and performance targets through on-going tracking, forecasting and reporting.
- In collaboration with Retail teams, set operational hours and manage store listing presence across Google and other digital properties.
- Proactively identify levers to improve the end-to-end client experience championing Omnichannel ‘behaviors' to remove barriers / silos across teams.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
Why Tiffany & Co.
- Self-motivation to think outside the box and develop creative/innovative solutions.
- Strong prioritization skills; you are someone who can think through ideas in a pragmatic and process-oriented way.
- Proactive, attention to detail and results-driven attitude.
- 1-2 years of experience in digital, eCommerce or omnichannel /client care environment.
Create the dream. Apply now.
- Generous salary, employee discounts and milestone gifts
- High performing, caring, fun and dynamic team
- Culture focused on wellbeing, innovation and growth
- Continuous growth opportunities, international mobility program with LVMH - biggest luxury conglomerate in the world!
- Never-ending training and individual up-skilling opportunities
- Great coaching and mentoring from highly experienced management team
- An opportunity to make an impact, drive the business and coach teams