Tiffany & Co… the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For over 185 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
We are currently recruiting for Full-Time Seasonal Operations Coordinators to join on a temporary contract from September until the end of the year within our London Locations.
The Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Operations Coordinator will assist the operations team during the busy Christmas period in store. The Seasonal Operations Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing merchandise (i.e. incoming and outgoing), providing exceptional post sales service and general administration as required. In addition, the Operations Coordinator may be required to assist on the sales floor as needed. Responsibilities
The Seasonal Operations Coordinator will be responsible for the following critical tasks:
Qualifications Required Qualifications;
- Provide superior customer experience with hospitality and store amenities to create outstanding experiences at all times.
- Partner with Client Advisors and Management to respond efficiently to customer requests.
- Aid with the receipt of merchandise and prepare transfers to other locations.
- Ensure store inventory accuracy and availability to optimize customer service.
- Coordinate cycle count and physical inventory prep work.
- Follow-up on special orders/back orders.
- Ensure repair/engraving orders are entered, monitored and completed in a timely manner, entering and communicating estimates when needed.
- Implement all company operational policies, procedures and after sales servicing to ensure store operations run smoothly.
- Perform minor onsite cleanings and other services within the store's customer service area.
- Assist management in the visual presentation of merchandise by conducting scheduled cleaning and inspection of store inventory.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve sales and service goals
Preferred Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements
- Must currently be based in & hold authorisation to work in the United Kingdom.
- Previous retail or luxury retail experience or relevant customer related experience (i.e. hospitality, administration etc).
- Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and bank holidays.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, client service skills and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required.
- Exceptional client service skills.
- Organised & detail orientated.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Previous customer service or retail operations / merchandising skills.
- Language skills preferred.
- Graduate Gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work.