We, the Talent Technology team, are strongly invested in the Workday ecosystem and are challengers and innovators. In this role you'll own our efforts on further building out automations and integrations to and with other systems.
And this is not all, we're using PRISM and Extend to provide holistic experiences for our Stakeholders. In your role you'll actively work together with the rest of the team to design creative and innovative solutions to automate and integrate Workday throughout On providing the WOW experience to our stakeholders.
- You've built integrations using Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Studio and Core Connectors
- You're innovative and creative: You like to design new solutions that focus on process automation and enhanced user experience, both inside Workday and also with other systems and are able to see how your solutions fit in the bigger picture of what we want to achieve
- You're the in-house expert: you own end to end projects and provide solutions for enhancements, and triage bugs when needed
- You apply core design principles, common data modeling and patterns as well as a project implementation methodology
- You work closely together with the rest of the Workday team as well as stakeholders throughout the business on understanding needs for automation and integration project
- 2+ years in developing Workday integrations
- You're comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change, to work well under pressure and to be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- You are curious and motivated by solving impactful business problems
- You see software development as a team activity and thrive in a highly collaborative and agile culture
- You have a strong desire to learn and continuously improve your skills
- Knowledge and experience with the following Workday modules: Core HCM, Absence, Time Tracking, Advanced Compensation, Talent Management - knowledge on PRISM is a plus
Meet The Team
Being part of the Talent team at On means doing things differently, we don't do things just because they are what "HR does". We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.