Assistant Personal Shopping Manager ¦ Bicester Village ¦ Fixed Term Full time Something Extraordinary Every Day™
This role is to assist the Personal Shopping Manager with leading the Personal Shopping team on executing daily responsibilities such as client appointments, Virtual Shopping, bookings and reporting.
In addition the Assistant Manager should also be able to when required, host client appointments recommend clothing/accessory options from brands across the Village that would suit their needs. The Assistant Manager will need to ensure they are proactive, solution oriented and delivering a high quality of customer service to all clients and expanding their client list, whilst working with brands and assist the team in increasing their sales.What you will be doing
What makes you special
- Assist Head of Personal Shopping and Personal Shopping Manager in planning and implementing strategies to increase sale opportunities and targets
- Coordinate and supervise daily Personal Shopping team operations and managing the overall workflow of the Personal Shopping workplace
- Support and Develop Personal Shopping Host
- Ensuring Personal Shopping Suites are maintained to a high standard
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives and sales targets
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
There's no one quite like us
- Previous Personal Shopping experience within a luxury retail or hospitality background who can demonstrate how to deliver a luxury experience
- A genuine interest in delivering "an above and beyond" level of service is essential, together with a thorough understanding of the luxury consumer and a sympathetic approach to their needs and expectations
- Strong knowledge of current international fashion trends, designers, products and a good sense of what styles suit clients
- People management focused and building a high-performance team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (a second language is advantageous)
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world.
Our Mission is to make the lives of others better including our brands, our guests, our people and our communities.
Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day.
Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. In return for your hard work and commitment to our values, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you through our Feel Good Programme which offers the following benefits:
Come and live your story with us
- Lifestyle - Our Lifestyle benefits include life assurance, income protection, pension, leisure travel insurance, an electric car scheme, a discounted shopping portal, discounts across our Villages, a referral bonus and season ticket loans.
- Physical - Our Physical health benefits include private medical cover, virtual doctor support, dental insurance, health screening, a cycle-to-work scheme, eye care and flu vaccinations.
- Mental - Our Mental health benefits include access to professionals as well as support from trained mental health 'first aiders' from across the business, an employee assistance programme and free access to Headspace and Thrive, two of the most well respected mental well-being apps.
- Social - Our social programme is designed to help us connect and, most importantly, have fun! Benefits include yoga classes, summer parties, outdoor team activities, time away from the office to enjoy special occasions such as birthdays, getting married, moving house and, of course, taking a well-deserved break.
At The Bicester Collection, we are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent. We believe in fostering an open culture, which supports our people to thrive and creates a sense of belonging. Working at the Bicester Collection means entering an inclusive space where all perspectives are valued, ideas are shared freely, and creativity is encouraged.