With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger, was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores.
About THE ROLE
When it comes to shopping at PVH brands, our customers only deserve the very best in store experience we can offer. You will be working as part of our store team in a luxury retail environment where you will share a passion for our brand and our values with our customers and colleagues.
Leading by example and putting all the PVH Values to practice are also of importance in this role. You will be inspiring your team to generate sales & profit, minimize losses, and create the best possible customer experience whilst ensuring the store is visually distinctive & impeccably maintained.
- Be able t o demon s tr a t e in-depth p r odu c t kn o wledge and possess successful link selling skills t o dri v e business.
- Holding the ability t o outfit build f or cu s t omers will be essential, our Brand Specialist should also be able t o ma k e fu r ther p r odu c t r ecommend a tions and drive our store KPI's.
- Building and main t aining p r o f essional r el a tionships with our cu s t omers, t o secu r e r egular clien t eles is possible.
- Being a Brand Ambass a dor and main t aining a k een in t e r e s t in cu r r ent f ashion and mar k et t r ends.
- Ensuring shop floor main t enanc e , p r esen t a tion and or g aniz a tion issues a r e a d d r essed in an appropriate manner.
- Sh o w flexibility and inn o v a tion when r e a c ting t o the changing business e n vi r onment especially around peak trade.
- Have previous experience within hospitality/retail
- Be hardworking with great communication skills
- Have an interest in Fashion/Retail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with ability to multi task in high pressure environments
- Be passionate to drive sales using our digital platforms!
About WHAT WE OFFER
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.