Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Full-Time Brand Ambassadors have a customer first mindset and are passionateabout providing a personalized andinspiring shoppingexperience that exceeds the customer's expectations. Success is achieved by being a team player who is curious, resourceful, and exemplifies inclusivity. Brand Ambassadors are the entry point for future Leadershiproles within Ralph Lauren, where youcan begin to write your Next GreatChapter.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Retail experience or similar industry experience in a complex, high-volume or high-profile specialty environment preferred
* Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel
* Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stock/dressing room, cashwrap and office; work around/with chemicals, lift/climb up to 30 lbs. and climb moderately
* Ability to operate the register, stand, move and walk for multiple hours
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require day, evening, weekends and may include overnight shifts and travel (as required)
* Proven track record of success, including a demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with customers, management and co-workers.
* Planning and prioritization/time management skills