Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Maintenance Technician's responsibility is to perform routine maintenance on conveyor systems, peripheral supporting equipment and general building maintenance. What you can expect: Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
Your profile: Qualifications:
- Troubleshoot, maintain, repair and replace to include motors, reducers, sensors and PLC's to ensure proper operation.
- Use blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams to aid in the maintenance process.
- Use hand, power tools and electrical testing equipment to ensure proper operation of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Proven commitment to safety (lock out/tag out) using the established procedures.
- Demonstrate guidance to other technicians .
- Perform preventive maintenance check and inspection of assigned equipment
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- General facility maintenance.
- Prioritize competing priorities and multiple tasks simultaneously
- Maintain inventory for spare parts.
- Availability for emergency overtime and willing to work any shift necessary to accommodate production scheduling.
- Must have at least 1-3 years in the production maintenance field with an emphasis in electrical certification, mechanical and pneumatic systems (preferred).
- Knowledge AC/DC theory (preferred)
- A certification from a credited institution or trade school : apprenticeship, associate degree, etc
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Additional qualities self-direction, tact, diplomacy, and good organizational skills.
- Capable of lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Must be dependable, reliable and punctual
- Comfort with working at heights
- Earned Vacation and Sick time
- Excellent Health Care, Dental, Vision,
- Generous Employee discount
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.