With direction from the Director of Real Estate, The Real Estate Coordinator will provide administrative support to business regions. Key Accountabilities:
- Support with coordination and document preparation, Legal/ Lease review
- Coordinate with portfolio lease administration team and Northern America Finance with respect to portfolio lease data management and metrics.
- Provide real estate services and support to business regions, including transaction management and associated interdepartmental communication and coordination.
- Create analyses and relevant documents, including but not limited to:
- Project initiation,
- Market Comparable Reports,
- Project Approval Decks
- Proposal comparison packages,
- Letters of intent.
- Prepare excel based analyses of real estate transactions, including sales, acquisitions, leases, sale-leasebacks, and dispositions.
- Liaise and coordinate with Lease Administration team to interpret commercial leases, review lease abstracts, amendments, assignments, and other administrative documents, and assist maintenance of a comprehensive lease database.
- Be open and approachable and will work with both the central team and the local teams in a transparent, united and mutually supportive manner.
- Model and champion our core belief; People Make the Difference and our values; Be Creative & Innovative, Deliver Excellence and Cultivate an Entrepreneurial Spirit."
- Previous experience in a similar role in Real estate
- Administrative experience
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and management skills.
- Strong collaborative partner to the business and demonstrated ability to be effective in fast paced, complex business environment.
- Project Management experience including managing multi-departmental teams and contributors in accordance with a defined process map and schedule.
- Demonstrated desire to achieve while able to maintain humility.
- 3-5 years' experience working with luxury retailer.
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Real Estate or Finance
- Familiarity with CAD, architectural plans and concepts and knowledge of International real estate markets and practices.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $26.61 - $35.99 an hour. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.