OMNES is a fast-growing London label that’s changing the face of sustainable fashion. Responsibly produced and affordably priced, it’s a much-needed antidote to the disposable approach of big name fast-fashion brands, offering up clothes that are considered and impeccably made without costing the planet.
The Freelance Print Designer will help to build a cohesive handwriting for our seasonal prints by creating hand drawn and painted artworks.
Key accountabilities include;
- Researching and inputting into creative moods at the beginning of each season, meeting the design brief set by the design team
- Sending out print packs, colour standards and artworks to suppliers in line with the critical path
- Developing prints into commercial repeat sizes, managing bought artworks and creating hand drawn and painted artworks as necessary
- Assisting with print updates/artwork send outs following range review meetings and trade add ins
- Visiting exhibitions and shows for seasonal inspiration and managing the in-house print archive
We are looking for a Freelance Print Designer who can demonstrate relevant commercial experience working with a print studio, supplier or another fashion/retail business in a similar role. We will need you to have excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop to develop and create CAD prints, placements, stripes and embroidery. Strong communication skills with an appetite to embrace a blended approach of working across our OMNES brand is also important, as is a great sense of colour.