At Tiffany, we expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design, and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
The Overnight Security Officer must be available to work 5 shifts per week from 11pm-7am.
As a Tiffany Security Officer, you will:Security Controls and Operations:
- Provide exceptional security and operations support to drive sales and service.
- Partner with Senior Security Officer and Management to deter theft, report missing assets, respond to emergency situations and implement Incident Management Programs procedures.
- Ensure security systems and procedures are adhered to by following up on daily inspections, equipment, alarm tests, inspections, key access, and report submissions.
- Carry out operations tasks including opening and closing procedures. Assist with facilities repairs and communicate with store team.
- Cover both security and back of house operations and controls.
- Provide a positive Tiffany experience from beginning to end for each client.
- Deepen the relationship with our clients to drive lifetime dedication and spend.
- Act as a Tiffany ambassador and carry out store operations to support the store in consistently achieving sales plan.
- Elevate in store experience consistently delivering memorable moments.
- Demonstrate passion as a Tiffany brand ambassador during every customer interaction. Demonstrate Client Experience Behaviors identified within the NPS program.
- Implement standard processes by optimizing hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences and act on NPS scores and client feedback.
- Carry out operations tasks including opening and closing procedures. Assist with facilities repairs and connect with store team.
- High School Graduate.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work retail store hours as necessary, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- Experience in a retail/security environment.
- 1-year prior experience in a security related position.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $21.25 - $28.75 per hour. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.