Tiffany & Co. ...the name instils images of true love, romance, and The Blue Box. It is a symbol of excellence. For 175 years Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite design and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, milestones and magnificent jewellery sets the foundation upon which our employees stand. It is these employees and their ardent love for the brand that creates a place to work unlike any other. Tiffany employees are a rare combination of passionate, loyal, charismatic, polished, kind, and focused individuals. They set very high expectations for themselves, their employees, and their peers. In turn, Tiffany believes its people are its greatest asset and works every day to make the Tiffany dream come true for its employees. The love story between Tiffany and its employees is the embodiment of the brand and leads to a magical mix that is only… Tiffany.Position Overview
The Cross Functional Operational Specialist is a highly skilled, service centre-based individual (our Service Centre is based in Dartford) who manages customer needs for after-sales and servicing-based enquiries for multiple channels including Personal Shopping, E-Commerce, Customer Service and Retail. The CFOS provides the Tiffany Experience to every client and develops strong client relationships by ensuring the delivery of the highest service levels through the pursuit of excellence, innovation, and state of the art technology.
The Tiffany & Co. Cross function operational support will exhibit skills in the following competencies:
- Credibility: Demonstrates character, displays professionalism, models agility.
- Expertise & Judgment: Demonstrates expertise and business acumen, applies judgment, takes calculated risks.
- Strategy & Innovation: Thinks strategically, inspires creativity, plans and organizes.
- Partnership: Collaborates productively, cultivates and manages talent, communicates with impact.
- Execution: Strives for excellence, delivers results, and measures outcomes.
The Tiffany & Co. Cross Functional Operations Specialist will be accountable for the following Key Accountabilities:Service Excellence
Teamwork, Collaboration and Communication
- Provide a level of service that client's value and an experience that distinguishes Tiffany & Co. from the competition. Act as a trusted authority to reduce client effort in the resolution of their concerns and completion of their servicing requirements.
- Honour commitments as the client advocate between internal departments and business processes to resolve client dissatisfaction and build enduring relationships.
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence in the escalation of service issues with the appropriate level of concern for the resolution and the client's experience.
- Create loyalty to the Tiffany & Co. brand through delivering excellent service at all times.
Efficiency and Productivity
- Contribute to the success of the department through developing and maintaining effective working relationships and strong communication within the immediate team and key business partners.
- Provide efficient and timely physical and systematic processing of customer owned merchandise service orders to and from customers, vendors and TCO locations.
- Manage the workflow of the TSC including identifying and assigning parts and performing quality inspections of repaired merchandise.
- Produce new sale and retail price update valuations ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- Display expertise in multi-system, multi-tasking environment to manage calls, written correspondence and business processes.
- Consistently meet departmental KPIs
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous service experience in a retail or contact centre environment.
- Familiarity with workshop, servicing, repair processes and associated terminology.
- Must have authorisation to work and remain in the UK