Holzweiler is a dynamic, exciting, and ever-evolving business. A vanguard of ‘The New Luxury’, Holzweiler is a Norwegian-heritage brand with timeless yet diverse appeal that champions creativity, collaboration, and community. Working with an impressive roster of creatives, artists and musicians contributing to positive movement – both in terms of social impact and consideration for the environment - Holzweiler continues to innovate and strengthen its offering and is seeking a talented Performance Marketing & Sales Lead to join our team.
The Sales & Marketing Lead is a pivotal role responsible for overseeing various aspects of sales and marketing initiatives. The role will work closely with Global Marketing, and other HQ functions to ensure alignment with global strategies and share information to develop a cohesive working culture.
Reporting to the e-commerce director, the expertise and leadership of the role are instrumental in driving sales, enhancing the customer experience, and ensuring successful e-commerce marketing campaigns and events.
Point of Contact Marketing & Content Team
- Serve as primary point of contact, fostering collaboration and communication with the marketing team.
- Provide guidance and support, incl. performance marketing strategies, to maximize effectiveness.
- Drive performance marketing initiatives to optimize ROI and enhance customer acquisition/retention.
- Oversee performance marketing budget, ensuring efficient resource allocation. Report updates to e-commerce director, and address budget challenges.
- Collaborate with content team for high-quality content delivery and e-com optimization
Point of Contact Digital Agency
- Act as main liaison between the e-com team and digital agency, fostering a strong working relationship.
- Collaborate on strategic planning, campaign execution, and performance tracking.
- Coordinate e-commerce campaign implementation and provide feedback for optimization.
- Stay updated on digital marketing trends and technologies to drive innovative strategies
E-Commerce Marketing Calendar
- Create, update, and monitor the e-com marketing calendar, incl. client communications, events, campaigns, promotions, and sales.
- Coordinate omnichannel events to drive sales and enhance brand awareness.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless event coordination and implementation.
- Develop event strategies and timelines, oversee logistics, and analyse data for future planning.
- Manage online markdown launches, periods and strategies to optimize inventory and sales optimization.
- Collaborate with merchandising teams to align markdown strategies with inventory levels and market trends.
- Ensure markdowns align with brand positioning and maintain profitability.
Marketing & Event Project Management
- Project manage marketing initiatives and events, overseeing timelines, objectives, and successful completion.
- Share updates, challenges, and opportunities to stakeholders, ensuring collaboration and problem-solving.
- Oversee resources, budgets, and vendors for efficient execution.
- Conduct post-project/event analysis, evaluate results, and identify areas for improvement
Besides a competitive salary, we can offer you
- A pension that both you and the company contribute to
- Staff discount along with exclusive staff sales
- Flexible working
- Career development opportunities and training
- A unique opportunity in a growing company
WHY JOIN THE HOLZWEILER E-COMMERCE TEAM?
You'll experience the excitement of an expanding e-commerce business, where innovation and growth intersect.
We're on an exhilarating journey, shaping the landscape of online retail with sustainable and omnichannel strategies. It's a place where your ideas and contributions will make a real impact, propelling our growth and success in the digital realm.
But it's not just about the business. You'll join a family-like work environment where every team member is heard, valued, and empowered to make a difference.
We're committed to sustainability, not only in our products but also in our practices. Join us as we drive positive change in the online fashion industry, shaping a future that balances style with environmental consciousness.
Are you passionate about being at the forefront of e-commerce? Are you seeking a close-knit team that feels like family? Our e-commerce department is your perfect fit.
Join us now to thrive, grow, and shape the future of online retail.