THIS PLACEMENT IS ONLY FOR STUDENTS WHO ARE CURRENTLY STUDYING AT UNIVERSITY, WITH A PLACEMENT AS A REQUIREMENT OF THEIR COURSE, AND IS EXPENSE-PAID ONLY
About the role:
We are looking for a student who would like to gain industry experience within a fashion e-commerce brand, based in Notting Hill.
The role will include gaining insight into the day-to-day functions of a fashion e-commerce studio, assist with packing online orders and help to manage the website.
This position is based in Notting Hill, London.
What you will learn / What we will teach you:
- Assist with events, shoots and pop-ups
- Updating sales reports
- Updating website homepage weekly
- Uploading product to Shopify
- Maintaining inventory
- Packing and fulfilling online orders
- Customer service on email, Instagram and WhatsApp
- Maintain and update mailing list
- Create daily Instagram stories and check DM’s comments
- Maintaining showroom, making sure garments are steamed, neat and presented in an orderly manner
- Arranging PR send outs and returns
- Assist office manager in packing wholesale orders
- Shoot and edit product for online
About Muzungu Sisters:
Launched in 2011 by friends Tatiana Casiraghi and Dana Alikhani, Muzungu Sisters offers ethically-sourced handmade luxury, produced by 20 different artisan communities across four continents. Each piece possesses a remarkable history, adding value and meaning to garments that are designed to be kept for years to come.
Muzungu Sisters shines a light on the under-exposed work of the artisans responsible for their collection, by commissioning items produced using thousand-year old weaving and embroidery techniques. By working solely with fair trade cooperatives, non-profit foundations, family-owned workshops and sole artisans, Muzungu Sisters is able to maintain a close relationship with every producer and ensure that the entire production process is transparent.
Our culture & values:
Muzungu Sisters is a richly diverse company. We are passionate about slow, ethical fashion and championing traditional techniques and crafts from around the world.
We are enthusiastic and our small work together to deliver the best for our customers.
To apply for the role, you will need to have the following skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Be extremely neat and organised
- Some experience in Adobe Suite, Shopify & Excel