We're searching for a dynamic Head of Talent Acquisition to drive recruitment for our global R&D division, including Design, Development, Product, and Innovation teams in Vietnam. You'll lead and develop our recruiters across Europe and Vietnam, foster relationships with senior leadership, implement innovative sourcing strategies, and leverage data-driven insights to revolutionize our practices. If you're ready to make a profound impact and champion our employer brand, join us in shaping the future of talent acquisition
- You will own recruiting efforts for our global R&D organisation (Design, Development, Product, Innovation and our Sourcing teams in Vietnam) , developing a deep understanding of our global priorities and supporting your team in achieving these across all functions
- You will manage, coach and develop a talented and growing team of recruiters in both Europe & Vietnam
- You will be expected to build strong relationships with our senior leadership group across Design, Development, Product, Innovation for both Footwear and Apparel. You will guide them to adopt best practices, champion diversity and attract best in class talent. You will act as their strategic thought partner to ensure we scale our operations
in the right way
- You will develop and implement an employer branding strategy across R&D to further engage the right candidate base and build out On's reputation as an employer of choice
- You will develop and employ innovative sourcing techniques to attract and engage a diverse pool of qualified candidates specific to the needs across R&D
- You will be expected to utilise the latest technologies and provide data driven insights to innovate our TA practices
- You will work together with your colleagues across the global Talent team and participate in or own multiple strategic Talent projects
- You have a deep understanding of the end to end product creation process and how all functions work together within the sporting goods or apparel & fashion industry.
- You have built talent and engagement strategies that tap into a broad mix of talent across Design, Development, Product, Innovation for both Footwear and Apparel at all levels including new graduate programs
- You have at least 10+ years of experience leading high performing TA teams
- You consistently achieve a high candidate satisfaction rating based on post-recruitment surveys, demonstrating your teams commitment to delivering exceptional candidate experiences
- No challenge is too big for you, you have a creative and innovative approach to problem solving and are quick in finding solutions
- You have a track record of successfully aligning the Talent Acquisition function with business objectives and have directly contributed to the growth of the organization by fostering relationships with key stakeholders and adapting recruitment strategies to address specific business needs.
- You actively cultivate a positive and empowering team environment by engaging in regular team-building activities, fostering open communication channels, and organizing quarterly feedback sessions to gauge team satisfaction and collaboration.
Meet The Team
Being part of the talent team at On means to do things differently, we don't do things just because they are what "HR does". We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.