PVH is one of the most successful fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic brands CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER with more than 30.000 employees operating in over 40 countries. PVH stands for development and innovation like no other company with the ongoing digitalization and integration of all channels.
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued, and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countries with more than 2.700 employees, is located in Düsseldorf and is the main location of around 500 employees.
As our Digital Marketing and Pure Player Expert, you are responsible for the key accounts of our pure players within Region West. Working dual brand and together with our Brand Marketing team, you will always challenge the status quo to strive for track-record brand excellence for our powerful brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein. A day in the life of a Senior Specialist Digital Marketing (m/f/x):
What do we need from you? You have:
- You will plan, develop and manage highly creative, and data driven digital marketing activation and storytelling in line with both our own and partners' business needs
- You will identify digital marketing goals and set priorities in close collaboration with local brand marketing based on consumer insights and business objectives
- You will set, evaluate and track all marketing activities with respective KPIs
- You will translate our global marketing calendar as well as wholesale needs into a pure player marketing calendar to achieve best in class digital consumer experience
- You will develop creative and innovative digital campaigns driving traffic to our brands on our pure player's partner's platforms
- You will define and optimize processes in line with our digital marketing needs ensuring most efficient and effective results together with internal and external stakeholders
- You will research market development, trends, and important competitors
What you can expect from us:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in E-Commerce, E-Commerce marketing or working in a digital/E-Commerce marketing agency
- Strong analytical and creative skills
- Deep knowledge and insights into the fashion industry and market trends is a big advantage
- A deep understanding of digital marketing trends, data, and creative needs
- A solution-oriented and precise working method
- Strong project and time management skills
- A very good command of written and spoken English is a must
- PVH offers you a smart working model including a flex office solution, a "work from anywhere" concept, meeting-free Fridays and many other components
- Lead Yourself. Lead Together. Lead the Way. The PVH Leadership Behaviors are the actions that unlock the potential of each of us. Whether you lead a team, a project or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH
- We promote a culture of development and offer training and learning opportunities through our own PVH University
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other initiatives
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity is a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender you are welcome here.