Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Stock Planning Manager (m/f/d) to strengthen our Global Replenishment BOSS Menswear team as soon as possible.What you can expect:
- Support of replenishment activities centrally planned and controlled via HUGO BOSS AG
- Operational and active planning in the SAP/ AFS environment
- Active support of the upstream and downstream value creation stages in the Group
- Optimization of aggregated demand forecasts and the planning tools and systems used
- Support of the complete life cycle of replenishment items, especially NOS products in close contact with the corresponding interfaces in the company
- Completed commercial or textile/clothing oriented studies (Bachelor or Master/ Diploma)
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a fashion retail environment with a focus on planning & demand forecasting
- Distinct analytical-structural as well as conceptual skills
- Good MS-Office skills and ideally knowledge in SAP/ AFS/ Retail and BI
- Business fluent in German and English language
- Team player and persuasive
#LI-JP1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.