Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a L&D Partner to help our corporate employees advance their skills and knowledge. In this role you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow.
As the L&D Partner you will be responsible for developing and implementing learning strategies and programs for our Head office employees working across the Northern hub in line with our company values. This will include designing e-learning courses, career plans, workshops and more. You will be responsible for maintaining budgets and relationships with internal and external partners. What you can expect:
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs for our employees across our head offices in the northern hub, supporting both shared service functions and both the HUGO and BOSS brands
- Collaborate with AG (Head Quarters) on Global training and development plans and international programs
- Cooperate with Retail Training and Development to optimise opportunities with cross functional training (Corporate/Customer Services/Retail)
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Conduct effective inductions and onboarding programs including company values training
- Implement various learning methods (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices in particular focus on digital optimisation to support Claim 5 strategy
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Proven experience as an L&D Partner/Manager, Training Manager or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Ability to build rapport with employees and external partners
- Excellent communicator - able to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional manner
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- High levels of flexibility and adaptability
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Danish speaker (advantageous)
- Professional certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <