Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a team player, with a strong background in jerseymaterial, who will collaborate with our Design and Collection Management teams to understand seasonal needs and who will deliver against BOSS aesthetics while achieving corporate targets.What you can expect:
- Fabric and local trim research and development, considering collection briefing, market requirements, minimum quantities and lead times
- Proactive research for innovation, trends, sustainability and technology including performance fabrics
- Responsible for the entire fabric development process
- Fabric Concept Presentations to the Design and Development teams
- Collaborate with material/digital creation to develop 3D fabrics/trims
- Sample ordering, leftover management, counter sourcing and price negotiations
- Close collaboration with interfaces and suppliers
- Responsibility for sample orders and tracking, within the given timeline
- PLM/SAP Data maintenance
- Attend fabric shows and visit vendors and mills
- Strong sense of fashion, function and sustainability, colours and trends in jersey
- Successfully completed apprenticeship or studies in textile environment
- 2-3 years professional experience in raw material field in apparel industry
- Knowledge of fabrics (production process, finishing and dying process, quality requirements, equipments) and the ability to understand design aesthetics and translate into fabrics
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Strong IT skills (Outlook, MS Office, PLM/SAP)
- Experience with digital weaving (CAD´s /Penelope)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Interpersonal competence and conflict management skills #LI-JW2
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.