Naked Wolfe is seeking a highly motivated individual to join their young and exciting brand as an Operations Assistant.
You will be joining a team responsible for the multi-brand and multi-lingual websites in a fast-paced environment, where a proactive and reactive approach is critical to the success of the role.
Working in a dynamic and innovative team culture, this is a fantastic opportunity to take your experience to new heights. In this multi-faceted role, you will be expected to demonstrate your eye for detail, planning and communication skills.
• Provide administrative support to senior stakeholders
• Create, Track and follow all purchase orders for the business
• Create new products on the ERP system for the upcoming season
• Liaising with multiple warehouses regarding incoming deliveries and follow all product shipments from source handover to warehouse delivery
• Manage multiple warehouse KPI's and performance
• Work closely with our suppliers and monitor their performance and any delays
• Help analyse sale trends and stock levels across all channels
• Assist with allocation and inter branch transfers of stock across all locations
• Support senior stakeholders with trade and sell through reports
• Provide ongoing stock and freight reports to all departments weekly
• Action any price or product code changes
• Support E-commerce team with preparing for incoming product launches or any product changes.
• Any ad hoc administrative duties that is required
• Hard working with ability to multi-task
• Excellent communicator across all platforms
• Strong knowledge of MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
• University degree or industry standard qualification is preferable but not essential
• Experience in fashion or footwear is desirable
• 2+ years Operations experience is essential
Location: Central London
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Based on experience and to be discussed during an interview