About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
As part of reshaping the future of Finance, Gap Inc. is embarking on a digital and process transformation within the Finance organization. The Process analyst will contribute to the successful execution of continuous process improvement initiatives. The Process Analyst will play a crucial role in identifying, analyzing, and optimizing existing processes to enhance efficiency, productivity, and quality within the organization. He/She will collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand current processes, identify areas for improvement, develop streamlined processes, and implement best practices. By performing detailed process analysis and recommending process enhancements, the Process Analyst will support the overall transformation efforts and facilitate the achievement of strategic objectives.
The successful individual has a transformation delivery background, with a focus on end-to-end process design. The candidate is a strong change driver and can navigate a complex organization.
You will be a key member of the Finance Transformation team and report directly to the Director - Continuous improvement.What You'll Do
1. Process Analysis and Optimization: The Process Analyst is responsible for conducting in-depth analysis of existing business processes, identifying inefficiencies, and recommending improvements. This includes analyzing process data, identifying bottlenecks, and suggesting solutions to enhance efficiency, productivity, and quality.
2. Process Documentation and Mapping: The Process Analyst is accountable for documenting current-state and future-state processes using process mapping techniques. They create visual representations, such as flowcharts or BPMN diagrams, to effectively communicate process steps, dependencies, and interactions. Accurate and detailed process documentation facilitates a shared understanding and supports process improvement initiatives.
3. Cross-functional Collaboration: The Process Analyst collaborates with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and subject matter experts to gather insights, understand process pain points, and identify improvement opportunities. They facilitate workshops and meetings to encourage collaboration, seek input from various perspectives, and build consensus for process changes. Effective communication and relationship-building skills are crucial in this accountability.
4. Process Improvement Implementation: Once process enhancements are identified, the Process Analyst is responsible for supporting the implementation of recommended changes. This involves working closely with stakeholders to develop action plans, providing guidance and support during the change management process, and monitoring the outcomes to ensure successful implementation. The Process Analyst plays a key role in driving process improvement initiatives and tracking their impact on key performance indicators.Who You Are
Who You Are:
- Excellent verbal and written and communication skills
- Strategic thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Subject matter expert of Process reengineering tools & Continuous process improvement frameworks
- Experience in data driven process mapping, creating Data flow diagrams & reports/Dashboard.
- Strong execution ability and a sense of urgency
- Collaborative and resilient
- Abreast of technology market trends and applicability to business problems.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or a related field
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in process mapping, process design, and process re-engineering
- A strong Finance operations acumen, with the ability to bridge the gap between business needs, process enhancements and technology solutions.
- Proficient with Six Sigma and Lean methodologies
- Experience in defining and developing business processes, policies, roles and responsibilities, and performance metrics.
- Experience with Organizational change management methodologies will be a plus
- Knowledge of RPA tools (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, or Blue Prism, Microsoft power platform), including data and reporting tools
- Proactive individual with exceptional time management skills & communication skills
- Analytical thinking skills / the ability to frame and measure tradeoffs
- A desire and ability to think beyond the status quo and imagine the art of the possible
- Challenger mindset and the ability to lead by influence and challenge the status quo
- Work independently, interact with the stakeholders as across the Gap Finance transformation team.
- Deep understanding/expertise of processes and tools organizations use to perform standard business functions
- Planning and implementing stakeholder approved process improvements, including future state design, change management, and transition planning
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple projects and/or tasks simultaneously.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $69,900 - $100,300 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.