Job Role: Analytics Engineer
Location: Head Office, White City Place, West London
Contract type: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Workplace Type: Hybrid
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing modern luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer business we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with seven London stores, as well as concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, supporting a rapidly expanding global digital business.
We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our goal is to make ME+EM as diverse and inclusive as we possibly can. We make sure everyone has a voice with annual engagement surveys, employee-led committees, focus groups and quarterly town hall meetings. We pride ourselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone’s hard work is rewarded.
About the Role
As an Analytics Engineer you will play an important role in developing and maintaining the data stack to support the business's data-driven decision-making. Working closely with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Merchandise, IT and Finance, you will provide valuable insights and recommendations. As the data function still remains very much in its infancy, this role is for an individual who thrives on taking the initiative, is interested in working and learning about all aspects of the data pipeline and most importantly, is confident in the accuracy of their output.
- Ingesting and modelling data sources using Fivetran, Snowflake, and DBT
- Developing and maintaining dashboards and visualisations using ThoughtSpot
- Contributing to the development of the data stack, including data architecture and ETL processes
- Conducting data quality checks and ensuring data accuracy and consistency
- Performing ad hoc analysis and reporting on business KPIs
- Collaborating internally with cross-functional teams to provide insights and recommendations
- Collaborating externally with tool providers and data consultants
- Attention to detail and rigorous approach to data analysis
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Experience as an analytics engineer working in a fast-paced environment (2+ years preferred)
- Tertiary level educated (e.g. STEM) and/or relevant qualifications
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, Excel, PowerPoint and BI tools
- Experience using and maintaining (desired) a modern data stack (Fivetran, Snowflake, DBT and ThoughtSpot or similar)
- Experience working with marketing data sources (desired)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for data and eagerness to learn new technologies
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced startup environment
- Full time employees receive 33 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays (prorated for part time employees)
- An additional day off to celebrate your birthday!
- Employee Staff Discount
- Refer a Friend Scheme – cash incentive to refer a friend to work at ME+EM
- Annual Eye Care Voucher for a free eye test and money off glasses/prescription via Specsavers
- Sample Sales
- Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer, and Christmas parties
- Employee Assisted Programme (EAP) with Aviva and Square Health
- White City Place - free yoga and pilates sessions
- Company Pension Scheme Life Insurance and Income Protection Scheme
- Friends and Family Discount
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tech Scheme with Currys PC world
- Length of Service Award
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Paid absence leave
- Real Living Wage Employer
We are an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Minorites, LGBTQ+ candidates and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
When uploading your CV, please do not include any symbols in the name, otherwise the system will not accept your application.
Please email email@example.com should you require any adjustments needed to take part in this recruitment process
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage