Senior Receptionist ¦ Bicester Village ¦ Permanent Full timeSomething Extraordinary Every Day™
The Senior Receptionist ensures the Reception, Front and Back Office areas run smoothly and efficiently, consistently maintaining The Bicester Collection and Value Retail's professional approach and level of hospitality and guest services, providing guidance and training to the Reception team for all services related to the Reception and Concierge admin functions.What you will be doing
What makes you special
- Ensure all visitors enquiries are dealt with efficiently and with a high quality of service, whether they are guests, brand staff, VR staff or 3rd party.
- Ensure all Meeting Room bookings, Meeting Room support requests and Internal Events are provided with timely, accurate and personalised responses.
- Manage day-to-day office operations in cooperation with the Office Manager
- Assist and lead the planning and delivery of Meeting Rooms and Internal Events.
- Effectively liaise and coordinate with the Guest Services team, IT, Housekeeping, Real Estate
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
There's no one quite like us
- Previous administration experience
- Strong organisation and self-organisation skills
- Excellent computer literacy, confident with Office, PowerPoint, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- A collaborative approach to teamwork, and a flexible working style is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment and prioritise tasks
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world.
Our Mission is to make the lives of others better including our brands, our guests, our people and our communities.
Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day.
Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. In return for your hard work and commitment to our values, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you through our Feel Good Programme which offers the following benefits:
Come and live your story with us
- Lifestyle - Our Lifestyle benefits include life assurance, income protection, pension, leisure travel insurance, an electric car scheme, a discounted shopping portal, discounts across our Villages, a referral bonus and season ticket loans.
- Physical - Our Physical health benefits include private medical cover, virtual doctor support, dental insurance, health screening, a cycle-to-work scheme, eye care and flu vaccinations.
- Mental - Our Mental health benefits include access to professionals as well as support from trained mental health 'first aiders' from across the business, an employee assistance programme and free access to Headspace and Thrive, two of the most well respected mental well-being apps.
- Social - Our social programme is designed to help us connect and, most importantly, have fun! Benefits include yoga classes, summer parties, outdoor team activities, time away from the office to enjoy special occasions such as birthdays, getting married, moving house and, of course, taking a well-deserved break.
At The Bicester Collection, we are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent. We believe in fostering an open culture, which supports our people to thrive and creates a sense of belonging. Working at the Bicester Collection means entering an inclusive space where all perspectives are valued, ideas are shared freely, and creativity is encouraged.