: The Executive Assistant provides executive support where needed and special projects when directed. Primary responsibilities for this position include: assisting the Treasurer and the Head of Investor Relations in day-to-day functions; management meeting coordination; investor relations events, conference and meeting coordination; earnings release and earnings call coordination; financial calendar management and communication; liaison with banks, analysts and investors; stock quote communication; investor, competitor and partner research; and all other duties as assigned.
The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a large, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. This person should be a team player. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, have strong self -awareness and know how to read situations. Additionally, sense of urgency, strong interpersonal skills, can-do attitude along with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities will be critical. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, and be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. This individual should be proactive and follow through on all.
This should also be someone who is continuously looking to learn and make improvements from those learnings. They should be forward thinking and optimistic. Holding themselves and the job they do to the highest standards. Roles and Responsibilities
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks as directed including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments with utmost sense of urgency.
- Assist in day-to-day functions with heavy emphasis on calendar management; travel arrangements; expense processing; communication via phone and e-mail; some presentation development; and multi-tasking
- Support the Treasurer on moderate complexity Excel and PowerPoint presentations used in critical communications with the C-Suite, Board of Directors, banking community, rating agencies and other external stakeholders
- Serve as liaison between Investor Relations Team and investors/analysts to set calls; schedule meetings; plan investor/analyst events; submit registrations and manage investor conference needs; arrange travel, lodging and transportation; setup webcasts; produce reference materials for Executives; and be prepared to develop presentations when asked
- Maintaining internal CRM database to track contact/outreach with sell-side analysts and investors.
- Processing invoices for IR-related activities
- Manage meetings including scheduling rooms; securing and preparing audio/video equipment for presentations; securing meeting materials or digital files from all applicable divisions; ordering and setting up food and storing documents for future reference
- Support monthly actual vs budget for cost centers associated with Treasury and Investor Relations functions.
- Manage and coordinate filing
- Assist with special projects as requested and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Assist during board meetings
- Assist during management meetings
- Composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes highly confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Builds a strong partnership with the office of the CEO and CFO
- Communicates directly with the office of the CEO and CFO
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely, hand in hand with the C-Suite assistants
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality
- Outgoing individual with effective writing, verbal and social skills; understanding needs of principals; ability to partner / execute; multi-tasking and prioritizing under pressure; and maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects.
- Must also be able to work independently in an executive office, juggling many priorities against tight deadlines in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
- Demonstrate the highest degree of confidentiality and integrity.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Verbal Communication. Able to create power point presentations and Excel spreadsheet of moderate complexity
- Proven ability to handle highly confidential information with discretion and be adaptable to various competing demands.
- Attention to detail and Multi-tasker, being able to pivot as needed
- At least 5 years in an executive assistant role
- Finance background strongly preferred
- Experience in retailer or apparel company a plus
- Outgoing individual with effective writing, verbal and social skills; understanding needs of principals; ability to partner / execute; multi-tasking and prioritizing under pressure; and maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Flexibility in schedule as the Financial Calendar and special projects determine daily work schedule and time off of work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Focused strategic and logical thinker and communicator
- Self-starter, willing to proactively 'push and pull' content from targets
- Detail-oriented but open to change and finding new methods to complete tasks
- Must be flexible to adapt to rapidly changing and high pace/yield environment
- Must be comfortable working with varied levels of associates/management
Pay Range: $90,000 - $100,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH