Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Associate of Content Strategy will be responsible for initiating, building and integrating content strategies across the Ralph Lauren ecosystem of digital platforms. The strategies should drive follower growth, engagement and purchase intent and will be implemented across digital channels. The Associate will be responsible for collaborating with multiple key stakeholders and will deliver a consistent plan across global digital channels. This person will have an opportunity to contribute to the strategic thinking and insights-led storytelling for our social platforms, in dynamic partnership with our digital team. Success in the role will come from developing a strong knowledge of social media best practices, ideating best-in-class storytelling, possessing a strong grasp of the competitive landscape of luxury, fashion and lifestyle on social, and demonstrating creativity in strategizing and ideating social-first content in a dynamic way.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Serve as a platform expert across Ralph Lauren's owned and social channels, understanding user behavior, user journeys, and platform evolution in order to acquire and engage existing and new users across the network.
• Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving audience acquisition and engagement, and building brand awareness.
• Deliver innovative, brand elevating content to support key strategic initiatives across owned, earned, paid, and shared channels.
• Define the content types to support seasonal, product storytelling and marketing campaigns needed to create original content that supports RL's financial, brand and marketing objectives.
• Develop a storytelling & publishing cadence to support audience growth in support of key strategic initiatives across owned, earned, paid, and shared channels.
• Collaborate with partners on the global & regional execution of merchandising, branding and marketing initiatives across all web stores, delivering innovative, marketing-leading and customer friendly experiences such as AR or digital third-party technology partnerships.
• Collaborate with design, aligning on seasonal storytelling and digital content needs, gaining approvals and sharing results.
• Oversee quality control, brand elevation and final production of digital content with the regional teams.
• Define KPIs, collect results, analyze performance, develop key actions, which will drive future strategies and executions, and communicate results to cross-functional teams.
• Develop content framework, guidelines and standards to create consistencies across RL owned and social channels.
• Optimize the global omni-channel experience by ensuring consistency between regions, stores and online.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Experience in digital marketing or like function preferred.
• Ability to build productive relationships with key partners to provide influence and ensure profitable action is taken to improve customer experiences.
• Digital curiosity and passion to learn new, rapidly evolving platforms.
• Ability to partner effectively with a variety of stakeholders at different levels.
• Strong attention to detail with exemplary analytical capabilities.
• Ability, willingness and passion for serving as our customers' advocate.
• Understanding of and interest in business financials, ROI & profitability.
• Demonstrate critical thinking skills with an ability to make decisions for the business.
• Team-player; ability to work with all business divisions in a proactive manner while driving results.
• Adapts easily to changing situations and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities