Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
This role is based in Hong Kong, and reports to the Sustainability Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for data management support for our global supply chain sustainability initiatives that drive progress towards our energy, water, and chemical management goals. Candidate with more experience may be considered as Sr. Analys
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Monitor progress of supply chain industry tools adoption as well as environmental compliance status; communicate with internal stakeholders and external supplier on issues.
* Analyze supply chain sustainability performance and progress monitoring data, including environmental, climate, coal elimination, water, as well as chemical data.
* Generate supplier sustainability scorecard, analysis reports for key internal and external stakeholders.
* Liaise with data owners across functions and businesses in which sustainability data will roll up to the corporate level for reporting internally and externally.
* Support data reporting in carbon/water manufacturing footprint, supplier environmental data in Ralph Lauren annual Global Citizenship and Sustainability report as well as other external reporting such as SASB, CDP, GRI, BRM etc.
* Support ad hoc projects and daily operations of our supply chain sustainability program to help ensure the key milestones are delivered on time.
* Coordinate and deliver supplier training sessions, virtual office hours, supplier roundtables for sustainability topics.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* 3+ years of experience in an analytical role involving data, analysis, statistical modeling in relation with supply chain sustainability, environmental compliance, GHG and water data management within a consumer facing apparel brand.
* Advanced proficiency in data processing and reporting software i.e. MS Excel. Comfortable with manual data processing and creative in seeking ways to enhance efficiency. Knowledge in VBA, MicroStrategy, Power BI, PLM, data schema SAP, PLM and VMS is a plus.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, passion for data and sustainability.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Understanding of reporting/disclosure/KPIs in Sustainability topic areas.
* Experience with survey analytics, data management and understanding data structure.
* Passion for new technologies, processes and products and the ability to understand the practicality and business impact of those against the vision and roadmap.
* Advanced degree that includes data management and analysis, knowledge in environmental science, sustainability, alternative energy, and/or chemistry is a plus.
* Knowledge in areas to include apparel products, sustainability, impact measurement, data reporting, and sustainable supply chain with topics including chemicals management, water stewardship, energy and GHG will be an advantage.
* Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin. Other language ability is a plus.