TOTEME is looking for a Client Services Advisor to join the team in Stockholm part-time. In this role you will be the first point of contact for online customers and will be responsible for answering questions, solving requests and ensuring they have a satisfactory experience on our website. You will report to the Ecommerce Customer Experience and Operations Team Lead and will work directly with the Client Services Team.
- Provide exceptional and timely customer service across multiple channels, including email, live chat, phone, and social media.
- Engage in sales and follow-up communication to build customer relationships.
- Coordinate with our logistics department, warehouse and couriers to solve any customer-facing issues.
- Share customer insights and escalate any priority issues to the appropriate department for resolution.
- Support the development and implementation of TOTEME’s environmental and social sustainability strategy.
- Previous experience in online customer service and/or customer-facing roles in fashion or lifestyle companies.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- A passion for customer service.
- Passionate about TOTEME with an understanding of the brand and our products.
- Service-oriented mindset, enjoying connecting with customers to drive sales and build relationships.
- Self-motivation, a solution-oriented approach, and a hands-on attitude.
- A collaborative team player with a positive outlook who can also work independently.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities, with a keen eye for problem-solving and attention to detail.
- A business-oriented mindset with a strong drive for achieving results.
- Digitally savvy, quick to learn new systems, strong typing skills.
- Maintain a quality-centric mindset with keen attention to detail.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
This is a part-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm office with an immediate start. Please note that this position does not guarantee minimum hours per week and that most of the scheduled shifts will be on weekends.
TOTEME stands against any form of discrimination and strives to be an inclusive brand and workplace. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, or disability.