HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 17,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
As a Key ADo y As a
As a Head of Retail Benelux, you are a member of the extended management team of HUGO BOSS Benelux and you will report into the Retail Director Western Hub. Furthermore you will have a close link with all your retail colleagues within the Benelux, Europe and worldwide. Together with the four Area Managers, you are responsible for all our Retail Stores, Shop in Shops and Outlets in the Benelux. What you can expect:
- Responsible for all Retail POS in the Benelux (circa 50 Stores, Shop-in-shops and outlets - +/-100M€ Net Sales and approx. 400 HC of Store personnel);
- Drive profitable Retail Growth through productivity improvements and network expansion
- Sets the standards of Next Level retail and ensures the number one priority of all sales associates is the customer and delivering superior customer experience;
- Leads a team of 4 Area Managers, 2 general managers, 1 training manager
- Create and manage a team based environment with staff and continually evolve developing a positive atmosphere within the department;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Work closely together with Merchandise, VM & Retail Operations teams in the market;
- Working with merchandising team, monitor in flows of assigned product categories, while managing inventory levels in line with business levels;
- Manages daily replenishment of back stocked product to the sales floor, as well as maintaining a clean and organized back stock room;
- Refine omni-channel strategies to continuously deliver a seamless end-to-end customer experience that spans both online and stores;
- Develops, grows and maintains network of retail apparel relationships;
- Evaluate, execute, and manage any third party or temporary shop-in-shop or pop-up opportunities
- Establishes & implements store procedures established by the company, ensuring all the necessary tasks are performed in a timely fashion;
- Proven Track Record of growing and optimizing retail operations in a Monobrand environment, preferably fashion;
- A reputation for creating a high performing culture that consistently delivers results;
- Proven leadership ability, as well as strength in building internal partnerships;
- Minimum of 10 years' experience of which at least 5 years in the Benelux Market;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Dutch and English. Any additional market-specific language e.g. French is desirable;
- Well established professional network in the Benelux market;
- Flexible, stress resistant, accurate, proactive, customer-focused and results-oriented;
- Extensive sophisticated cross-cultural communication skills and a high level of commitment;
- Empathic and collaborative leadership style;
- Hands On Mentality;
- Willingness to travel.
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. Ifyou are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you. Furthermore, we offer:
- A market-based salary;
- Holidays and holiday allowance (as per Dutch employment law);
- Staff discount on our products and clothing allowance;
- Pension plan fully funded by HUGO BOSS and collective health insurance (as per Dutch employment law)
- Hybrid way of working and travel- or working from home -allowance;
- Yearly bonus;
- Working in a positive and passionate team with great after work activities
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to HUGO BOSS Benelux B.V. must have a current HB Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource department. In addition, agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our HR Advisors. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of HUGO BOSS Benelux B.V. HUGO BOSS will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Please note that 'agency calls' are not appreciated .
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.