About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path. From day one, we've been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we're family.About the Role
In this role you will the lead the visual process with cross functional creative teams on seasonal floor sets and window displays aligning to brand vison and current inventory. Your goal is to provide the best visual merchandising presentations that achieve brand initiatives to drive the financial goals and inspire every customer in our stores to live our brand story.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Create seasonal In Store and Window displays in corporate studio ensuring the brand is relevant in the competitive landscape and concept styling uphold the brand standards
- Work closely with merchandising/Inventory management team to ensure inventory delivery dates align with floors set and visuals
- Utilize knowledge of current trends in the marketplace regarding styling and merchandising techniques to stay competitive
- Adapt team priorities to respond to customer and business partner needs
Benefits at Old Navy
- Superior time management, multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve and develop creative solutions
- Enjoy a fast paced working environment
- Probe beyond the stated situation, identifies underlying issues and considers possible alternatives
- Good understanding of concepts and procedures within own subject area
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $67,900 - $98,900 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.