For our Moncler Subsidiaries Financial Department based in Trebaseleghe (PD), we are looking for a Subsidiaries Financial Accountant to support the Team in the accounting and tax management of foreign subsidiaries.
- General accounting management
- Management of tax compliance and declarations
- Management of due dates, monthly closings and balance sheet
- Control and management of invoices and accounting documents
- Contact with foreign suppliers
- Fixed assets management
- 1-3 years' experience in administrative/financial field within structured international companies
- Excellent knowledge of Office Suite and SAP (FI-CO, MM)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Strong analytical skills
Immediate availability required, maternity leave replacement.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."