LVMH Fragrance Brands brings together the savoir-faire of two iconic Maison's: Parfums Givenchy and Kenzo Parfums, creating highly desirable and bold fragrances and beauty products.
Joining LVMH Fragrance Brands means:
- Being continually inspired by our couture heritage,
- Being part of a positive transformation where your entrepreneurial spirit can flourish,
- Being empowered,
- Being beautifully creative while raising the standards of operational excellence.
Our unique spirit is promoted daily by our talents throughout the world acting with Determination, Agility, Realism and Empathy, encapsulating our 4 core key attitudes in the acronym DARE.
Join us and DARE to be entrepreneurs of beauty!
PURPOSE OF THE JOB & Responsibilities
- In close alignment with HQ and the Merchandising Manager, oversee the development of retail concepts from ideation to installation.
- Following international brand guidelines and commercial project briefs, determine requirements and develop retail concepts for the brand.
- Prepare layouts, and preliminary 3D sketches & gather all project data to present detailed concept briefs to Global Headquarters.
- Manage suppliers to ensure production quality and installation work is done on time.
- Track project costs and negotiate with partners to ensure project execution remains within allocated budgets.
- Work on multiple projects, from initial brief to installation & merchandising, keeping daily track of all projects' status and delivery timelines.
- Maintain updated weekly trackers to communicate with all parties and assist the Merchandising Manager with monthly presentation reports.
- Review and approve technical drawings, design specifications, cost estimates and construction recommendations.
- Work closely with visual merchandising specialists to gather product assortment, planogram details and visual artworks and consolidate in final opening books.
- Train and guide suppliers/contractors to meet the adequate quality on projects, ensuring that dimensions, materials, and finishing are in line with design concept during on-site factory inspections.
- Ensure efficient time management, project planning, coordination of resources and follow-up on projects and initiatives.
- Participate in efforts to elevate brand's image and awareness; create new processes and best practices for the Merchandising team.
- University Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in retail/beauty permanent store architecture
- (Advantage - retail project management experience)
- Mandatory Sketch Up & AutoCAD knowledge
- Basic understanding of the beauty business
- Understanding and self-developing
- Demonstrating personal resilience and adapting to change
- Effective communication and time management
- Being inclusive and collaborative
- Proactive, independent and hands-on approach
- Detail oriented
- French is an advantage, but not mandatory
LVMH Fragrance Brands recognizes and recruits all talents
Department PROJECTS DELIVERY