As Global Digital Campaign Lead, your ultimate goal is to build out the Global campaign tiering for all GTM activations within the ecommerce landscape, as well as shape bespoke global digital campaigns, to enable the Digital Organisation and the full ecommerce business. You will be driving the Global Digital GTM strategy together with your team of 3 direct reports, alongside collaborating with our Digital Management, Global Marketing Team, Digital Product Owners as well as Media Channel Specialists. You will contribute to a high-performing team with a consumer-centric and data-driven culture at the core, turning your insights into growth initiatives that drive value across all communities. The position is based in Zurich and will form part of our Global Centre of Excellence.
- Own the global Digital Go-To-Market strategy and alignment across marketing leads and regional leads
- Lead your team of GTM Digital Campaign Managers and enable them to perform at their best
- Maintain ongoing communication with key stakeholders and partners to ensure they are well-informed of Global DTC Omnichannel strategies and priorities
- Develop business case creation and approval process, identify essential performance indicators (KPIs) and manage and track the success of projects
Own the Digital campaign production budget
- Translate the campaign tiering into a yearly GTM and Media Plan in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Be accountable for the success and growth of digital consumer-facing campaigns and the strategic planning as well as hands-on enablement
- Close the loop after running activations by owning a clear debrief process across all stakeholders to ensure campaigns have the biggest possible impact
- You have at least 6 years of experience in the field of Digital Marketing Campaigning, rolling out Global Activations within direct to consumer businesses
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a leadership role and can demonstrate a track record in establishing and leading diverse high performing teams
- When everybody contributes, the team wins. That's why you're determined to empower every single person around you to reach their full potential
- You have proven experience in driving KPI and ownership of production budgets for Digital Marketing campaigns
- You are experienced in driving long term initiatives; member/loyalty program, circular innovation projects or similar
- You have an entrepreneurial and analytical mindset that will contribute to the success of On, and are comfortable working in a fast-paced, high performance environment
- You have exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills working effectively across cross-functional teams
- You have a strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem
- You are self driven - ready to embrace new challenges and committed to continuous learning
Meet The Team
As you might expect from a running brand, the Digital team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, data scientists and digital marketing specialists, this is the team responsible for creating winning digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed - what else?zurich
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.