Guest Relations Ambassador ¦ Bicester Village ¦ Permanent - Full Time] Something Extraordinary Every Day™
In this exciting and varied role, you will support The Assistant Hospitality Manager and assist with all events and VIP guest visits at The Apartment - Bicester Village. You will represent Bicester Village as Hospitality Ambassador and ensure that all guests receive a 5-star luxury hospitality service during their visit. You will deliver and promote all services and Village activities.
You will have a strong experience with domestic and international guests and have a full understanding of 5* guest services excellence as you have a background in the full end to end guest journey, from bookings to hosting and follow up. Providing the personalised and memorable flagship hospitality experience that will delight our guests This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis and is based in Bicester. Due to the nature of the role, you will be required to be onsite at Bicester Village. What you will be doing
What makes you special
- Offering the ultimate guest experience by being a luxury ambassador for our flagship village.
- Providing knowledgeable insights regarding all brands and the unique promotions within the Village
- Promoting a range of innovative and efficient services including: Hands-free Shopping Service, valet parking, Restaurant reservations and airmiles redemption.
- Promoting the current exhibition, retail, marketing and partnerships campaigns to our guests
- Having full awareness of the daily operation of the full Apartment experience - including events and marketing activations.
- Ensuring that Bicester Village standards, procedures and policies are adhered to at all times
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
There's no one quite like us
- Experience as a guest relation/concierge/ VIP events coordinator in a luxury environment, including hotel, retail and events sectors - this is essential
- Solid understanding of the luxury customer, guest profiling and branding
- Ability to assist in projects and to work effectively within a team, as well as act autonomously
- Capability to think creatively and provide flexible and innovative solutions to daily challenges and opportunities
- Experienced in service delivery and providing a high level of service
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-organised, attention to detail, responsible and able to work without close supervision
- Be engaging, dynamic, proactive, informative and team-player
- Ability to multi task and prioritise
- Excellent grooming standards, pride in their appearance and immaculate presentation
- Computer literate and fully conversant in the full suite of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English (Mandarin and Arabic languages are a plus)
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world.
Our Mission is to make the lives of others better including our brands, our guests, our people and our communities.
Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day.
Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. In return for your hard work and commitment to our values, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you through our Feel Good Programme which offers the following benefits:
Come and live your story with us
- Lifestyle - Our Lifestyle benefits include life assurance, income protection, pension, leisure travel insurance, an electric car scheme, a discounted shopping portal, discounts across our Villages, a referral bonus and season ticket loans.
- Physical - Our Physical health benefits include private medical cover, virtual doctor support, dental insurance, health screening, a cycle-to-work scheme, eye care and flu vaccinations.
- Mental - Our Mental health benefits include access to professionals as well as support from trained mental health 'first aiders' from across the business, an employee assistance programme and free access to Headspace and Thrive, two of the most well respected mental well-being apps.
- Social - Our social programme is designed to help us connect and, most importantly, have fun! Benefits include yoga classes, summer parties, outdoor team activities, time away from the office to enjoy special occasions such as birthdays, getting married, moving house and, of course, taking a well-deserved break.
At The Bicester Collection, we are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent. We believe in fostering an open culture, which supports our people to thrive and creates a sense of belonging. Working at the Bicester Collection means entering an inclusive space where all perspectives are valued, ideas are shared freely, and creativity is encouraged.