In the last few years Moncler Group has built a robust L&D strategy, enabling us to empower people and provide training and development opportunities to several of its different population globally, which is fundamental to our business growth. We want to maintain and expand our reach and impact by hiring a new Learning & Development Coordinator that will help us bring our expertise to the next level, aligning this professional to our strategy and eventually influencing it as well.
As the Learning & Development Coordinator you are key to the execution of a solid learning and development strategy within the corporate side of the business. You will be responsible for the design and delivery of learning and development solutions, as defined by the strategic direction of the team and agreed with your manager, the Learning & People Development Senior Manager. You will work closely with the rest of the L&D team as well as other HR teams and stakeholders/internal clients across Moncler Group to ensure collaboration and consistency in both global and local learning and development projects.
As a skilled project manager and with robust competencies in managing stakeholders across different hierarchical levels, you will be responsible for managing some of our main strategic projects end-to-end, being the point of reference for these projects. You will also respond as an internal consultant, receiving requests for L&D initiatives/projects, discussing and processing these requests with internal clients in order to design L&D solutions that are effective and efficient. You will do all this while receiving extensive support, sponsorship and supervision from the Learning & People Development Senior Manager.
- Be responsible for the design and delivery of L&D projects, always considering the team's strategy, corporate culture and our tone of voice towards our internal customers.
- Work closely with cross functional stakeholders to address their needs for L&D initiatives.
- Manage both in-house as well as third parties' training SMEs.
- Work closely with other HR teams to ensure our projects are supported and communicated.
- Work closely with our international colleagues in the remit of our global reach projects.
- Manage L&D content across our current digital platforms (LMS, internal social network).
- Monitoring of training hours through all training programs managed by the L&D team.
- Compilation/preparation of reports or data required for L&D team projects.
- Control and use of training funds (Fondimpresa/Fondirigenti).
- Manage the budget of your assigned projects.
- Never stop learning!
- Bring new ideas, concepts, models to enrich our L&D approach!
- Fluent in English.
- At least 5 years of experience in HR and/or consulting serving external clients.
- Problem solver: you focus on the problem you are trying to solve.
- Your experience in project management allows you to tackle complex projects that require clear planning and execution, as well as strong capacity to manage stakeholders from different areas.
- Demonstrates proactivity, problem solving mindset, also regarding your own constant and never-ending improvement.
- You propose solutions and try to influence others while respecting hierarchy.
- You work within a global organization, where virtual and face-to-face work are fundamental to the way we work.
- You are clear and concise when engaging our most important stakeholders through meaningful and effective presentations and analysis of our current and future projects.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."