For our Moncler Technology Team based in Milan we are looking for a talented Modern Workplace Specialist.
The person - reporting directly to the Modern Workplace Coordinator - knows the capabilities of the best Modern Workplace tools (Devices, Identity Services, Collaboration Suites) and uses his expertise to help the Modern Workplace Team to translate our customers' needs into clear advice and technical design.
The aim of this role is to enhance Moncler Group people productivity and collaboration, to improve the user experience and satisfaction, and to ensure the most secure and reliable environment at Global level.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor new technology trends and help the Team on the development of a reliable and consistent Modern Workplace Environment (according to the Moncler Group Employee Journey)
- Advise the internal customer on the right solution for their situation, according to experience and understanding of business contexts
- Deal with the design and implementation of solutions for the Modern Workplace, developing design guidelines and documentation, ensuring the evolution of the environments and the highest levels of performance, availability and security
- Manage, deploy and secure identity services, endpoints, productivity and collaboration tools
- Take care of the Modern Workplace applications and devices lifecycle management
- Collaborate with the operations team to define and develop the IT Support processes and procedures
- Help the IT Operations Team to solve recurring problems, incidents and build documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent professional experience
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience in IT, preferably in a technology consulting company
- Solid understanding of client, server, cloud technologies and "security by design" standards
- Fundamental knowledge of network technologies and concepts, ITSM tools and related processes
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Windows 10, Mac OS, iOS, Android, Mobile Devices, IOT
- Microsoft 365, Intune/SCCM, Enterprise Mobility+Security (EMS), Workspace One, Citrix
- Office 365, Teams, Sharepoint, Google Workspace, Cisco Webex
- Microsoft/Office 365 Security - Azure ATP, DLP, AIP, Windows Defender ATP
- Active Directory, Azure, Azure AD, MFA, Conditional Access, Azure AD PIM
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."