The Sr Financial Analyst will assist the Controller in identifying business objectives, opportunities and challenges. He or she will prepare reports that summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
__________________________________________________________________ QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Responsible for the overall financial analysis, planning, control and compliance.
- Month-end and year-end financial closings.
- Annual budgets and three-year plans.
- Expense planning and control.
- Capital expenditure planning and control.
- Monthly and annual planning, analysis and forecasting (including sales, inventory, gross margin, expenses, capital expenditures, balance sheet).
- Financial statements (including Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and all related schedules).
- Create and deliver monthly financial updates and presentations.
- Prepare necessary schedules for each quarter and year end to be reviewed by Corporate.
- Prepare the monthly shipment plans by division
- Prepare any adhoc reports necessary to analyze the business and/or growth opportunities.
~10 years prior accounting/finance experience, preferably in the
apparel industry or consumer productsEducation:
Bachelor's degree in Business Finance or Accounting required.Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft package software programs
- Knowledge of SAP financial packages (general ledger)
- Knowledge of EssBase software (financial reporting)
- Knowledge of ACS software and JDA
Pay Range: $90,000 - $100,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH