With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment.
About THE ROLE
Our stores are the life and soul of our business. They act as our main touch points with our ever-evolving consumer base. As the world of retail evolves, we, as a business, believe that for all other parts of the chain to work, our stores must set the tone of what our two brands are all about. Irrespective of where our consumers eventually make a purchase, our stores are always a window to our great brands. As a result, our locations are paramount, the first-class experience must be a given and our in-store standards should never be questionable.
The Tailoring Specialist role will provide an specific Tailoring service to customers and support the Store Management team in the efficient running of the Tailoring department. They'll guide our customers through an experience, from initial customer engagement to creating the perfect fit. Our Tailoring Specialist will have strong styling and pinning skills to provide an excellent Tailoring experience for our customers.
Delivering Business Results:
• Execute and model company policies & procedures and established best practices in Human Resources, Customer Service, Store Operations, Product Management, Loss Prevention, and Point of Sale
• Achieve company standards/goals for personal sales results: sales v. budgets, sales per hour and units per transaction • Assist in ensuring PVH keeps a competitive edge by feeding into the Store leadership team on Tailoring competitor activity and community information that could affect business performance.
Managing Customer Service and Driving Sales:
• Focus on the importance of the quality of relationships with internal and external customers. Build a repeat customer base by providing all customers with unparalleled spirited service
• Drive shop floor sales and exceed store targets whilst offering our customers' an exemplary store journey
• Consistently foster a positive store experience by treating all customers and team members in a fair and consistent manner
• Adhere to, and enforce, Company Personal Presentations Standards to properly represent the Tommy Hilfiger image
• Altering and tailoring garments, using elevated finishing techniques and skills (including pinning and sewing) to a high standard • Provide the highest level of customer service all times, including offering professional, positive and realistic advice regarding fittings and alterations
• Ensure "door to floor" Best Practices and visual merchandising directives and standards for sales floor and back room are being executed; continually review standards to ensure clear and consistent execution • Assist the store management team in the preparation and execution of store inventory counts and follow up on results.
About YOU • You'll have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a menswear Tailoring specialist role, ideally within other retailers in a similar field.
• You'll have the ability to use a sewing machine, and have sound knowledge of clothing design and construction
• You'll be an effective communicator, you'll Inspire Trust with the ability to build relationships with ease
• You'll be energetic and authentic showing a clear presence on the shop floor • You'll be able to work at pace and Adapt Fast to changing priorities
• You'll be a strong member of the team, ensuring you always Collaborate to Win
• You'll Stay Curious and Take Ownership by using initiative and making decisions to find in store solutions
• You'll Think Big and Connect to Consumer by keeping abreast of latest fashion trends and insights
About WHAT WE OFFER
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.