Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
This position will support the Global Citizenship, Worker Well-being department within the Company's Global Impact and Communications division with a focus on supporting the department's operations and our Western Hemisphere and EMEA supply chain, including luxury suppliers in Italy. The associate will be part of a global team working to achieve ambitious goals related to social impact and human rights in our global supply chain. This role will have an opportunity to engage with a cross-section of supply chain stakeholders to drive a positive impact for workers and to participate actively in broader industry initiatives to scale efforts. The Associate will support human rights due diligence activities for Western Hemisphere and EMEA. The Associate's operational duties include global data management, analytics, research, audit report review, and reporting. The role will also contribute to the enhancement of department data systems and platforms and will help inform Ralph Lauren's public reporting and communications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Contribute to the successful execution of Ralph Lauren's Global Citizenship Goals on human rights due diligence, worker empowerment, gender equity, and wage management by tracking the implementation and status of global projects
* Support human rights due diligence for Western Hemisphere and EMEA suppliers by conducting country and supplier risk assessment analysis, assessment report review, and remediation activities
* Serve as the project manager for the development and management of company platforms that will help to streamline and automate human rights due diligence data collection, analysis, and reporting
* Lead data analysis for the department to support annual Global Citizenship & Sustainability public reporting
* Conduct data analysis to generate value-enhancing business insights and develops informative reports for use by commercial teams
* Collaborate with cross-functional partners across the organization to collect data and supporting documentation related to the company's global citizenship project and strategies
* Develops and maintains documentation of processes and procedures around data collection and management; recommends improvements for collection and management processes
* Develop templates, standardized reports, and scorecards for management purposes, and for external and internal reporting
* Design and develop dynamic PowerPoint communications to present data in an easy-to-understand format.
* Read published research papers on human rights-specific topics to summarize pertinent information and identify key takeaways
* Work with the global team across multiple time zones.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* 1-3+ years of professional business experience, preferably in corporate social responsibility, social sustainability, human rights, data analytics, and statistics.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Able to manage effective relationships and successfully partner with internal and external stakeholders.
* Highly motivated and eager to learn new topics.
* Experience in the apparel industry preferred.
* Must be able to manage confidential information with integrity.
* Willing to work across different time zones.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, esp. in PowerPoint and Excel
* Proficient with or has the ability to quickly learn the organization's technology solutions.
* Extremely detail-oriented and strong follow-through execution
* Desire and competency to summarize large amounts of information and data to deliver clear messages and insights.
* Strategic mindset and the ability to think holistically with action plans.