Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced AWS Administrator to join our dynamic analytics team. This role combines advanced expertise in AWS administration with a strong focus on managing and executing production deployments. The ideal candidate should possess a deep understanding of AWS services, infrastructure management, and deployment best practices, along with the ability to lead and guide a team through successful production releases.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* AWS Administration:
* Manage and maintain a complex and scalable AWS environment, ensuring optimal performance, security, and reliability.
* Implement and monitor AWS services, including EC2 instances, S3 storage, EMR, RDS databases, Lambda functions, and more.
* Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure issues, network connectivity problems, and performance bottlenecks.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement solutions that align with business needs.
* Production Deployment:
* Lead and execute the end-to-end process of production deployments, and release coordination.
* Develop and maintain deployment pipelines using tools such as AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins, or similar.
* Implement best practices for version control, configuration management, and infrastructure as code (IaC) using tools like Git and CloudFormation.
* Perform release management, rollback procedures, and ensure zero-downtime deployments.
* Collaborate with development and QA teams to ensure proper testing and validation of deployment processes.
* Infrastructure Automation:
* Automate routine operational tasks, such as provisioning and scaling of resources, using infrastructure automation tools.
* Create and maintain scripts and templates for infrastructure provisioning and configuration management.
* Security and Compliance:
* Implement security best practices for AWS environments, including identity and access management (IAM), encryption, and monitoring.
* Ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations, and actively participate in security audits and assessments.
* Performance Optimization:
* Monitor system performance and make recommendations for improvements to ensure high availability and scalability.
* Optimize AWS resources to maximize cost efficiency while maintaining performance.
* Documentation and Knowledge Sharing:
* Document system architecture, configurations, and deployment processes.
* Share knowledge and mentor junior team members in AWS administration and production deployment practices.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field (or equivalent experience).
* At least 4-6 years of hands-on experience as an AWS Administrator, with a proven track record of managing complex AWS environments.
* Strong expertise in deploying applications in production environments and managing release pipelines.
* Proficiency in scripting languages (e.g., Python, Bash) and infrastructure as code tools (e.g., CloudFormation, Terraform).
* Deep understanding of networking concepts, security best practices, and AWS services.
* Experience with CI/CD tools such as AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins, or similar.
* AWS certifications (e.g., AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer) are a plus.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams.