Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Assistant Manager, Site Content & Marketplace Operations
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop, and today is a leading New York design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections. We attribute the prominence of the Coach brand to the unique combination of our original American attitude and design, our heritage of fine leather goods and custom fabrics, our superior product quality, and our commitment to the customer experience.
At Coach, we bring together strong, collaborative people in a culture of mutual respect, support, accountability, and passion for the brand and product. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for exceptional talent to thrive. Primary Purpose:
The Assistant Manager will support the Outlet Site Content and Marketplace team in a range of responsibilities to ensure the successful execution of strategies across CoachOutlet.com and 3rd party Marketplace sites. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in eCommerce to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Coach Outlet Site Content Responsibilities
- Support Site Content team with creative briefing and general content requests.
- Pull and format weekly Site Content reporting.
- Monitor Site Content calendars and assist with updates as needed.
- Assist in completion of seasonal planning & hindsight presentation decks.
- Coordinate turn in of ecom photography requests for site assets.
- Coach Marketplace Responsibilities:
- Assist with catalog maintenance for all Coach Outlet Marketplace vendors.
- Assist with pricing uploads and validations as needed for 3rd party marketplace vendors.
- Partner with relevant cross functional teams to assist in resolving 3rd party marketplace customer service inquiries.
- QA 3rd party marketplace sites and follow up with support teams on operational issues.
- BA or BS degree required.
- 2-3+ years ecommerce, marketing or related experience required.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with ecommerce content management & coordination
- Team-oriented with ability to interact with partners across the organization at all levels
- Exceptional ability to adapt to changing priorities and react with appropriate sense of urgency.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Willingness to learn new systems
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com. #LI-HYBRID #LI-AD1 Our Competencies for All Employees
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong moraleand spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tapestry, Inc. will provide applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation for disabilities or religious beliefs. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Tapestry People Services at 1-855-566-9264 or email@example.com
Visit Coach at www.coach.com. BASE PAY RANGE $64,000.00 TO $80,000.00
Click Here - U.S Corporate Compensation & Benefit